Hey everybody! So Allie and I just spent the past I don’t even know how many hours on working on getting a rough draft of a plot for a Thor&Avengers/Game of Thrones crossover RP. We are pretty stoked about it, so we’re going to be recruiting people to play with us if anyone is interested. We don’t have a group page created yet because we want to see if we can get created yet because we want to see if we can get enough people before we spend a lot of time making one.
Anywho! All of the information we’ve gathered is below. We welcome any suggestions for plot, please keep in mind we’re only doing Thor and Avengers not all of Marvel, and we’re probably going to keep it to movieverse Avengers because honestly like half of Marvelverse is in comicverse Avengers and so many characters in a crossover could be rather confusing.
Also, just as a fair warning, if you don’t like Thorki, then just keep on scrolling, because that will be one of the main couples here.
A Song of Thunder and Mischief
Characters and their Houses/Organizations:
Lannisters (Asgardians): Odin, Frigga, Thor, Balder
Kingsguard (More Asgardians): Sif, Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg
Starks (Avengers): Tony, Steve, Bruce, and Clint
Night’s S.H.I.E.L.D.: Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Phil Coulson, and Natasha Romanoff [because really and truly Tasha isn’t an Avenger, she is a S.H.I.E.L.D agent]
Wildlings (Jotnar): Laufey, Loki
[This is all rough draft.]
- Loki is captured by Odin and brought to the Lannisters (Asgardians) once he finds out that the scepter [held by the Starks (Avengers)] used to belong to the Wildlings (Jotnar) and they are really the only ones who can utilize it, but the Starks have it to keep the Wildlings from growing in power so there is not another war between the Wildlings and Starks.
- The Casket of Ancient Winters is also taken when Loki is captured, but Odin wants the scepter too because it’s even more power and it can help them secure their rightful place upon the throne. Meanwhile the Tesseract is still in the ocean.
- Loki hates being with the Lannisters at first, but Thor doesn’t treat him like a common slave so he starts to warm up to him.
- Odin tells Thor of the scepter and plots with Loki to get it into their hands. When they do retrieve it, the war has been started.
- Once the war has begun the Starks get assistance from Night’s S.H.I.E.L.D. (Night’s Watch/S.H.I.E.L.D.), but even that may not be enough for they must protect everyone from the Wildlings who want their scepter back as it’s even further from them now.
And then we’d go from there. That’s really just the very basic premise of everything that we have thought of, and we are open for suggestions for the plot.
We’re probably going to have GoT names for places and things such as Seven Kingdoms, Winterfell, Casterly Rock, Iron Throne, etc, but the plot is more Thor/Avengers based because we really don’t want to kill our RPers off, y’know? And this is not a perfect match up. We won’t be using all the Houses, because that would just be way too much going on.
If you are interested send Allie or I an ask!
-Nick Fury (open)
-Maria Hill (open)
-Phil Coulson (open)
-Natasha Romanoff (open)
I know it’s a lot of info, but if we can get a group going we believe it can be super amazing!